GroupWise 2014 is just around the corner. Time to get your pre-order in for the Caledonia Upgrade Guide so you will be ready on day one to get started! The book will ship sometime in December, 2013.
Due to the discontinuation of support for GroupWise on NetWare servers, there are two separate books. One is for migrating your system from NetWare to Linux or WIndows during your upgrade. The "NetWare" book can also be used for sites wishing to move to a new server during a Windows or Linux upgrade.
The version of the guide you are looking at now is for upgrading your GroupWise system in place on Linux or Windows.
Topics for the upgrade guide include:
- Upgrading your system in place on Linux or Windows
- Upgrading to GroupWise 2014 Gradually
- Installing GroupWise Administration
- Upgrading the Primary Domain
- Upgrading GroupWise Secondary Domains
- Upgrading GroupWise Post Offices
- Upgrading The GroupWise Internet Agent (GWIA)
- Upgrading GroupWise WebAccess or deploying WebAccess for a mixed GroupWise system
- Upgrading GroupWise Calendar Publisher
- Upgrading GroupWise Monitor
- Upgrading GroupWise Clients
Errata for this book (i.e., changes and additions made since original publication) can be found on the errata page. Subscribe to our blog's rss feed to get notified immediately when there is a change to the errata page.
This book is also available in print. You can purchase the print version here.
If you are looking for the GroupWise 2012 Upgrade Guide, click here.
You will require the Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or better in order to read and print this document.
GroupWise 2014 Upgrade Guide - In Place Upgrade for Linux & Windows - PDF Only
- Brand: Caledonia
- Product Code:gw2014upg
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax:$44.95