GroupWise Document Information Reviewer (DocRevue)
by Dave Parkes
Dave has done it again! An administrative tool for GroupWise Document Management sites that will give the administrator more control of the document management system. Available functions include:
- check the status of individual documents
- run preset reports, such as documents with blank subjects, in-use documents, documents with invalid BLOBs, etc.
- check out and check in sub sets of the library - fantastic for checking out documents to virus scan or for mass conversion of documents from one file format to another (i.e. converting from Word to WordPerfect or vice versa)
- export the documents owned by someone leaving your company
- perform overall checks for various preset document conditions
- check for "excessive" rights to documents in secure systems
A MUST HAVE utility for every GroupWise Document Management administrator!*
This product is licensed per GroupWise post office that contains libraries to be managed with the tool.
Download the demo here.
*Fully functional with patched 5.5EP through GW8 systems. Not all options available with prior versions.
This product requires a license generated based upon your server information. It can take up to 24 hours to license this product. Our offices are open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, US Mountain Time.
GroupWise Document Information Reporter (DocRevue) - download
- Brand: Caledonia
- Product Code: DocRevue
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $925.00
- Price in reward points: 400